MEMO / MEETING IN STOCKHOLM 12.–13.2.2013
- E-learning and distance
- Themes: Dancing, Fine Art, Play-along and new ICT skills for teaching
- Themes are approaching from three different aspects
- Making crossroads
- Participants 10–15 workshop trainers – youth workers, teachers and other adults working directly with young people
- Outcomes: backgrounds, new skills, experiences, web pages
- Workshops will start 11.6. in the morning and will end 14.6. after lunch (3,5 days)
- Place: Odenplan (maybe)
- Keypersons: Petra Howards, Errol Tinwandi (maybe), Bengt(?)
- Steering Committee will be together after Helsinki workshops
- To Stockholm: 3 key persons from Finland, 3 from Estonia + 1 from Latvia + project managers
- City of Stockholm will pay workshop related expenses (salaries of leaders, materials, venues, food for 15 key persons etc.) and then invoice OTR. OTR will pay travel and accommodation etc. expenses for people coming to Sweden from other countries.
- Links: www.playalongmusic.com,
www.stockholm.se/ kulturskolan,www. studieframjandet.se
- Links between three workshops?